8 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by my friend, Katie.

8 random things about me:

~ I love listening to wind – just lying on the ground or sitting under a tree… listening.

~ I really like fountain drinks. Bottles and cans won’t do.

~ I am a tamale connoisseur.

~ Favorites desserts… those can be found at Café Des Amis in Breaux Bridge… right next to T- Nachelle’s Antique Boutique. (that one's for you jonathan)

~ My mind is transported by the word of God.

~ My parents met on a blind date in another state that neither wanted to go on…. and were married six months later.

~ 3 or 4 months after having Lydia I went in to the doctor for abdominal pain and his diagnosis was as follows, “Little Heather, (he always calls me little Heather) you have gallstones and another baby!!!!

~ A 60 inch water moccasin came up through the toilet of our trailer home right before I sat down on it. No joke!!! Yuck!!! It wound up in our closet and yes we destroyed it. It met its maker quickly. I hate snakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My turn... Kim & Caryn - TAG you're IT!!!

3 comments:

KLR said...

I love tamales too. does that make me a "fellow tamale connoisseur"???

caryn said...

Me too... I like tamales! Me gusta tamales mucho mucho.

Heather said...

Your #1 used to be my most favorite thing to do when I lived out in the country. I would walk across the field to the trees, climb up one of the trees and rest my head on a branch and listen to the wind blowing (sounded like I was a beach) so peaceful. I've had many many conversations with God in trees:-)